Wednesday 9 April 2008

Time flies

Where does the time go?

It doesn't seem two minutes since we were having an Easter egg hunt in the snow . . . 45 eggs counted out, only 41 counted in! I did find one lying in the grass after the snow had melted but I'm not sure where the rest went.


Egg hunt


Then the next weekend, we had the opposite weather and I found myself in Ely for a couple of hours while one of the boys had some cricket coaching. We used to live in Ely and really liked it there but moved away about 10 years ago.

It's changed quite a bit in that time - lots more houses, new park down by the river, new shops etc - but the cathedral is an ever present wonder. It never fails to lift and amaze me.




Ely Cathedral 1

Ely Cathedral 3


Ely Cathedral 4


There's always something to photograph in Ely - like this impressive chimney stack and a nice surprise when a small steam lorry passed me by.


Ely chimney

Steam truck

No comments: